Thrive Mum Method e-book
Mums… are you ready to feel happy, calm, focussed and sane.
THRIVE MUM METHOD is an innovative programme with three key focus areas.
- Build insight into our internal systems – what causes reactions that trigger our nervous system?
- Learn about belief systems, behaviours, emotions and feelings – how can we support ourselves to support these to operate in a more rational and saner way?
- The nervous system is what causes the feelings of overwhelm – how can we support our nervous system to function better?
- Compassion and Curiosity
- Finding out about your own internal systems using compassion and curiosity – why using this approach can create lasting change?
- You cannot simply create change through wishing for change – what’s stopping you from creating change?
- Where do you need to develop compassion towards yourself and others?
- What areas of your life do you need a resolution?
- Emotional Regulation
- Overwhelm is a result of a nervous system that struggles to regulate itself – what improvements can you make to stop your nervous system going into overdrive?
- What habits and practices can you integrate into your life to regulate your nervous system?
- Gaining insight into how you function, healing past wounds and emotional regulation will all massively reduce how much your nervous system is activated. What plans will you put in place to ensure long-term success?
This e-book (which is the basis of the Thrive Mum Method programme) lead to a radical transformation in your thinking, your understanding of what’s happening to you and how you approach life.
MOTHERHOOD IS OVERWHELMING
Did you know that the average mum works 14 hours a day, 7 days a week? The equivalent of 2.5 full time jobs? Did you know that we spend twice as much time now with our children, EACH DAY, than a stay-at-home housewife did in the 1960s?Our role as a mother has evolved and grown, in addition to the busyness of life. The impact of this on our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is immense. We feel frazzled, exhausted, unable to switch off, always have something to do and completely fed up.
- Gain insight into your reactions meaning you can create change
- Develop compassion and tolerance of yourself and others healing past wounds
- Become unstuck in your thoughts, beliefs and patterns
- Stop emotions getting in your way so you can have clarity and are able to calmly manage intense situations through emotional regulation
- Regain motivation, energy and focus
- Start living life through different lenses
- Integrate various resources into your everyday life
You’ll learn how investing time in yourself is actually an investment for your whole family and will mean a calmer, happier, more connected family and will increase the amount of time you have.
You will increase your knowledge of yourself, change your thinking, develop compassion for yourself and others, be able to remain calm in the most extreme of situations, achieve more focus and most importantly, feel fulfilled and sane.
This e-book is the basis of the Thrive Mum Method programme.
Tricia Murray is a Therapist, Coach and Doula working with women around pregnancy, birth and motherhood.